Your privacy is one of our priorities. Therefore, we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. All amended terms automatically take effect instantly after they are initially posted on the site.
Collection of Information
Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located anywhere under our custody or its authorized vendors/suppliers/service providers.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, contact number, NID sometimes financial information (depending on the service used) such as credit card or bank account number . You may, however, visit our site anytime and you will get certain credit for free once registered with your contact number. We request information from the user during account activation and credit purchase. Here a user must provide financial information that will be used for billing and credit reference purposes for filling customers’ orders.
Use of Information
We gather the information to understand your needs and provide you with better and comfortable services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Your information will enable us to provide you with the access to all parts of our website and to supply your requested goods or services.
- Your information will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders and your ongoing account with us.
- We may use the information to administer, improve and develop our products and services. In particular, we may use the information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of the country. We may also share your personal information with:
- Relevant Members/Partners/Vendors/Suppliers/Payment Gateway/Banks to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, fund collection and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide about their products, services and communications.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
- For any confidentiality agreement between our website and any other organization, we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
Protection of Account
After the registration, your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your account password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
Updating Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on the website. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our website terms & conditions and take other actions otherwise permitted by the law of the country.
Safety & Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe & secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: